Luxury apartments with Spa giving you access to Alpe d’Huez ski area
Posted by FindHomeAbroad on August 21, 2023 Blog Findhomeabroad, Property Launch|Ski Property News 0
ALPE D’HUEZ SKI AREA | Résidence L’Ancolie – Become a homeowner in Allemond
- Allemond is a charming village epitomizing a relaxed way of life.
- It faces the Massif des Grandes Rousses and serves as an excellent base for exploring the Oisans region.
- Situated at an altitude of 713m, it provides easy access to surrounding villages: Vaujany, Oz-en-Oisans, Alpe d’Huez, etc.
- Both summer and winter seasons offer a wide range of activities:
- Water sports
- Allemond is recognized as an all-season sports resort.
CLICK TO SEE MORE INFO HERE
About Résidence L’Ancolie:
- Enjoys a prime location in Allemond.
- The Eau D’Olle Express gondola lift to reach “Alpe d’Huez Grand Domaine Ski” and nearby shops and restaurants are just a 4-minute walk away.
- Comprises 57 apartments ranging from one to three bedroom + cabine dwellings.
- Offers high-quality amenities ensuring a comfortable living environment.
- Most apartments have balconies with views of the Massif des Grandes Rousses and Belledonne.
Amenities and facilities:
- Wellness area featuring:
- Swimming pool
- Tapas bar for socializing with family and friends.
- On-site ski and bike rental shop.
- Cable car
Features of the residence:
- Reception area
- Fully-fitted and equipped kitchen
- Premium services
- Owner’s cellars
- Ski lockers
- Underground parking
- Pool and wellness area.